Chackel Law represents employees in all types of employment disputes including claims for:
- Wrongful termination in violation of public policy
- Sexual harassment / hostile work environment
- Gender, race, age and pregnancy discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave law violations
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Failure to pay wages and improper classification
- Statutory wage / hour violations including meal and rest break violations
- PAGA Representative actions for recovery of civil penalties under the California Labor Code.
Examples of prior experience:
- Represented employee in disability discrimination lawsuit that resulted in recovery of over $400,000 settlement;
- Represented employee in sexual harassment lawsuit that result in recovery of over $500,000 settlement;
- Represented employee in lawsuit for unlawful race discrimination that resulted in recovery of over $600,000 settlement;
- Represented employee in lawsuit for unlawful termination and recovery of monetary loan to former employer that resulted in full recovery;
- Represented former employee and small business owner against claims of wrongful solicitation of customers and misappropriation of trade secrets.